At A Glance
Join TUI Destination Experiences as an Educated Children Club Host and help to deliver amazing holidays for our youngest guests. You will make a huge difference to family holidays by delivering an exciting and creative childcare programme of fun-filled and inspirational activities for kids up to the age of 12.
What you will be doing
• Working as part of a national or international childcare team in a fun but safe environment
• Using maximum creativity and adaptability to ensure Kids Club sessions are fun and enjoyable for kids of all ages
• Joining in and supporting wider team events both daytime and evening such as character parades and party dances
• Using skills and experience to ensure Kids Club standards and health & safety guidelines are followed at all times
• Helping colleagues and guests by solving any general questions or complaints on-the-spot
• Working in an International TUI Kids Club in TUI FAMILY LIFE
What we are looking for
• Recognised qualification or education in childcare
• Experience of working with children in a professional environment
• Fun and creative personality with the ability to potentially work as part of a large international team
• Able to cope with long and varied working hours
• The maturity to live and work independently abroad and to manage own finances
• Fluent English and Swedish or Norwegian, additional languages advantageous
• European passport (due to visa regulations/application process)
• Willing to work in a variety of our destinations and available to attend training in March or April 2019
What you can look forward to
• Being part of the No.1 global destination services business and part of TUI - the global market leader in travel
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Flights, accommodation, central training, visas, work permits and uniform provided as standard
• Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and Junior Management Development Programme
• TUI DX operate in 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
How to apply
You will be asked to answer some simple application questions. If you are interested in more than one role for TUI Destination Experiences, please only apply for the role you believe you are most suitable for and let us know on the Experience Day which other roles you are open to.
Please note that we can only receive applications through the link “Apply”. If successful in the first part of the recruitment process, you will be invited for an Experience Day in Stockholm.
If you have any questions regarding a job at TUI please contact us by mail on email@example.com.