We are looking for substitute teaching staff and student assistants staff to work at an hourly rate covering short term teacher absences as and when needed. The position is non contractual and work can be offered sporadically and at short notice.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are reliable, flexible and able to work at short notice.
- Are able to follow and execute lesson plans set by the class teacher.
- Have previous experience and/or are qualified to work with children.
- Have excellent English language skills.
- Are confident and enthusiastic and able to show initiative.
Please send your CV and cover letter with reference ‘Substitute/student assistant’ in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is May 31th, 2022. Interviews will be ongoing throughout April and May. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.