About this vacancy
Internationella Engelska Skolan Enskede is seeking to employ a School Receptionist with an interest in front-of-house security with start in January 2023. The School Receptionist is the first point of contact for visitors to the school, parents, staff and children. As the ‘face’ of the school, the receptionist should be welcoming, personable, helpful and able to represent the School in a professional and friendly manner. In addition, it is essential that the person for this role is organized, able to multitask, works flexibly and has a ‘can do’ approach to work, as no two days are the same. The receptionist is also required to assist the Office Manager with various administrative tasks. Key Responsibilities of Receptionist:
1. Act as the first point of contact for the school: welcoming visitors and ensuring the safety and security of the school by making sure that the entry to the premises is controlled and that all visitors sign in and take a visitor badge where necessary.
2. Respond to telephone and email inquiries in a helpful and constructive manner and ensure that appropriate actions are taken in a timely manner.
3. Receive, sort and distribute all packages, deliveries and mail.
4. Assist with the ordering of stationery, materials and resources and ensuring that stock levels are maintained.
5. Ensuring that the reception area is kept smart and tidy.
6. Maintaining and updating school information, records and databases.
7. Act as one of the fire marshals.
8. Assist the sub coordinator in their role and cover this role in the event of absence.
Internationella Engelska Skolan (IES) is a leading independent school group ("friskola") with academic results far above average and a diverse and energetic staff. Teaching is through both Swedish and English, with English the language of the corridors. IES is one of Sweden's largest school groups at "Grundskolan" with 46 schools and around 32,000 students across the country. IES has grown steadily and maintained quality since 1993.
More about the company and its schools can be found at www.engelska.se
Dela detta jobb